Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall is upon us

With fall right around the corner, the mind turns to the simpler things in life, like FOOTBALL! At time when families can become enemies for at least four quarters. I know, somehow I raised a Packer fan. I am not sure how that happened, but like any family, we trash talk. :) Luckily, I am queen of our man cave and I get to decorate as I please. It's surprising how just a couple of accents can dress up any area and let a little of that team spirit sneak in a home. I am hoping, by seeing Eagles signs daily, I can slowly woo my son to towards the light. Our most popular man cave items include our sport team tap handles. Such as the Philadelphia Eagles Tap. We are finding that people are loving this for a quick gift also. And don't worry if you don't have that keg just yet, it isn't that hard to find or DIY a stand, to add to your team's shrine.



Cheers,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment